- The microwave has an extraordinary number of uses that goes above and beyond reheating your cold leftovers from last night’s dinner.
- For food-related uses, the microwave can also make your lemons more squeezable for maximum juice output, roast garlic heads, decrystallize hardened honey, dry up fresh herbs.,etc.
This Panasonic product has both Rich and Stylish features. If you are tired of eating out, then you can make delicious healthy food at home by using Panasonic Oven.
- Panasonic Oven is black in colour which is very attractive.
- The capacity is 27 L which is suitable for families with 3 to 4 members.
- Power & Innovation is 900 Watts of high power for fast cooking results in delicious results.
- It controls 101 preset auto cook menu items, Glass turntable.
- They has a compact design with glass turntable allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity.
- Touch key pad is sensitive to touch and easy to clean.
- Although it has magic grill 2 way heating for faster cooking.
- Included components are high/low rack, glass tray, user manual.
- Warranty 1 year on product.
- Auto cook
- Hassle free defrosting
- Magic grill
- No air fry option
PANASONIC 20 L SOLO MICROWAVE OVEN – CHECK PRICE
Best Microwave Oven 2021
Samsung innovative technology makes wide distribution of microwaves so that food is evenly cooked. With a touch of button, it lowers standby power consumption to save electricity.
- Capacity of this Samsung oven is 23 L suitable for families with 3 to 4 members.
- Black in color and made of Stainless Steel.
- It can be used for reheating, defrosting & cooking.
- They has control of Tac button ang Jog dials that are easy to use with long life.
- Special features are Child lock ensures complete safety for home with small children.
- As well as it has ceramic enamel interior prevents bacteria to keep the microwave oven hygienic.
- Its initiative control panel helps set the desired mode easily & quickly.
- Warranty 1 year on product & 1 year on magnetron & 10 years on cavity.
- Auto cook
- Control panel lock
- Interior light
- Not suitable for big families
SAMSUNG 28 L CONVENTION MICROWAVE OVEN – CHECK PRICE
Bajaj has wide range of microwave ovens to cater to all needs. Different microwaves come with different options like smart timers, multi stage cooking and safety lock features to provide functionally with safety.
- The capacity is 17 L suitable for bachelors and small families.
- It is white in color which looks pretty good.
- Its control Jog dials that are easy to use with a long life.
- They has cooking complete alarm & power consumption of 1200 watts.
- Special feature is Power levels it has 5 different levels to cook as per your need.
- Included with solo microwave oven, warranty card & user manual.
- Warranty one year on product & 1 year on magnetron.
- Auto cook
- 5 cooking levels
- Solo type
- Not suitable for big families
BAJAJ 20 L GRILL MICROWAVE OVEN WITH JOG DIAL – CHECK PRICE
Philips OTG is enabled with 10 customized one touch present menus and programmed with Optic Temp Technology for healthy and joyful cooking. This allows up to 10 % highly nutrient retention and up to 2x crispier cookies and uniformly baked cakes.
- It has capacity of 25 liters which is suitable for 4-5 peoples.
- Power consumption is 1500 watts.
- Cooking types are baking, grilling and toasting.
- They has one touch preheat functionality and has 90 min auto cut off.
- Opti temp technology one touch 10 preset menu.
- It included with oven toaster, grill, baking tray, grill rack, tong crumb tray and skewer rods, user manual & Indian recepie book.
- Warranty 2 years on product.
- One touch preheat
- 90 min auto cut off
- Good for baking
- Digital display panel
- Chamber light
PHILIPS UV- C DISINFECTION SYSTEM – CHECK PRICE
Best Microwave Oven 2021
LG is the most popular brand similar to their microwave ovens are quite beautiful which is black in colour and made of stainless steel their installation type is freestanding.
- It has capacity of 20 L suitable for small families
- Type is solo used for reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Touch key pad is sensitive to touch and easy to clean
- Child lock ensures complete safety for homes with small children
- Main special features are 44 auto cook option menu with 28 Indian dishes, energy saving, cooking completion alarm and anti bacterial cavity.
- It is included with 1 oven, 1 manual, 1 cook book, shelf glass tray and rotating ring
- Warranty 1 year on product and 4 years on magnetron
- Autocook menu
- Health plus menu
LG 28 L CHARCOAL CONVENTION MICROWAVE OVEN – CHECK PRICE
Haier microwave oven is black in color which is made up of iron which looks elegant for your kitchen.
- Capacity is 20 L suitable for small families
- Type solo can be used for reheating, defrosting & cooking.
- Jog wheel plus button that are easy to use with a long life.
- It has 5 multipower level in which different types of food can be cooked.
- As well as it keep food warm for long time
- It is included with glass turntable, roller ring & coupler, user manual and warranty card
- Warranty 1 year on product & 3 years on magnetron
- Not useful for baking
HAIER 30 L CONVENTION MICROWAVE OVEN – CHECK PRICE
Whirpool is one of the best brand which has so many products here we going to discuss about microwave oven which is black in colour has stylish look.
- It has 20 L capacity with superior powder coated cavity
- Type is solo use for reheating, defrosting, and cooking
- They come along with 21 auto cook menus and defrost function
- Main features are Feather touch control with LED display, Press type door lock and 5 power levels
- Components included are 1 unit microwave, warranty card and user manual
- Warranty 1 year on product and 2 years on magnetron
- Solo type
- Auto cook
- Ceramic burner
- Glass turn table and support
- Not useful for large families
WHIRLPOOL 30 L CONVECTION MICROWAVE OVEN – CHECK PRICE
IFB Microwave ovens are classy in their looks has silver color which is very attractive
- Capacity is 20 L suitable for bachelors and small families
- It is a convection type used for baking along with grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking
- They has Touch key pad which is so sensitive to touch and easy to clean
- Special feature is 24 auto cook menu options, child lock, auto reheat and time display
- Components included with 1 oven, warranty card and user manual
- Warranty 1 year on product and 3 years on magnetron
- child lock
WHAT IS MICROWAVE OVEN?
A microwave oven is a relatively small device that improves food preparation temperatures by exposing them to a high-frequency electromagnetic field. A microwave oven is sometimes referred to as an electronic oven that prepares food with high-frequency electromagnetic waves.
The microwave ovens emit radiation at a frequency of about 2.4 GHz with the help of a magnetron electron tube system. Heating takes place through an absorption process, and certain foods are typically cooked unevenly or at various times with microwave ovens.
TYPES OF MICROWAVE OVENS
- CONVECTION OVEN
- GRILL OVEN
- SOLO OVEN
- OVER RANGE OVEN
- COUNTERTOP OVEN
- BUILT- IN OVEN
MICROWAVE HEATING BENEFITS
- Nutrients are essential for cooking food and help to retain food vitamins and minerals.
- The reheating in a burner is generally not done. In reheating without wetting food, the Microwave oven almost keeps its original form.
- So, it is often used to heat previously cooked foods and to cook a wide variety of foods.
- Boiling is the main process in which every food is prepared.
- Thanks to a Microwave, the content boils in a few minutes in contrast to the burner, a microwave boils stuff uniformly.
- Vegetable steam contributes to the conservation of nutrients compared to boiling, and they spend less time.
- Microwave ovens are used to melt solidified nutrient bases. A significant portion of the food can be heated in a short time and with a more equal temperature distribution.
- The microwave oven is a home appliance designed for modern home kitchens and is the perfect choice to cook faster and more efficiently in the busy world.
- A microwave is a flexible kitchen device that offers a variety of applications.
- Microwave ovens use less energy than all modern cookers or ovens as they produce heat in the food directly and It could also reduce our monthly energy consumption.
- The Microwave oven requires less space in the kitchen and is suitable for those who have minimal space.
- There are no flames created by microwaves, so even the kids can easily control the oven without apprehension.
- The microwave oven is used for cooking eggs, cookies, potato chips, polenta, mac, cheese, popcorn, and even potato chips.
- Bacteria and germs are killed by the heat produced in the oven.
HOW MICROWAVE WORKS?
- It is not recommended to use a microwave oven every day.
- Microwave ovens are primarily used for heating and reheating food, but trends indicate that they are being used more and more in cooking and defrosting.
- The ovens are used mostly for heating drinks and packed food.
- Microwave ovens are used for cooking purposes because thermal energy transmission is achieved through microwaves.
- Microwave cooking doesn’t need to monitor anything like stirring curry, looking at the cooker, and waiting to listen to the cook and make all the salad at the same time.
- You ‘re more comfortable cooking with a microwave oven. With the aid of our microwave oven, you can make thousands of recipes and breakfast is more easily served.
- Microwave is perfect for working people and for saving their time. It is useful at times or in situations of emergency.
- In order to maximize the use of the microwave and get the most out of it, it is necessary to follow certain safety standards.
- Finally, It’s very convenient to cook with a microwave, because it is simple and very fast.
Tips on Safe Microwave Oven Operation
- Follow the manufacturer’s instruction manual for recommended operating procedures and safety precautions for your oven model.
- Use microwave safe cookware specially manufactured for use in the microwave oven.
- Don’t operate a microwave oven if the door does not close firmly or is bent, warped, or otherwise damaged.
- Stop using a microwave oven if it continues to operate with the door open.
- As an added safety precaution, don’t stand directly against an oven (and don’t allow children to do this) for long periods of time while it is operating.
- Do not heat water or liquids in the microwave oven longer than recommended in the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Some ovens should not be operated when empty. Refer to the instruction manual for your oven.
- Regularly clean the oven cavity, the outer edge of the cavity, and the door with water and a mild detergent. A special microwave oven cleaner is not necessary. Be sure to not use scouring pads, steel wool, or other abrasives.
This Post contains Affiliate Links to the products. We may receive a Commission if you buy a products using these links.